CTG Interoperability Project Manager (HIE) in San Jose, California
Interoperability Project Manager (HIE)
Jan 14, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
CTGs premier client has a contract assignment for an EHR Interoperability Project Manager (HIE).
Type: Long Term Contract
Job Title: EHR Interoperability Project Manager (HIE)
Serve as the EHR Interoperability Project Manager (HIE) in support of ongoing operations and continued monitoring for joint EHR platforms, specifically Enterprise Data Warehouse and health registries, with integrated interfaces, hardware and infrastructures that span across multiple federal agency and private sector environments supporting OEHRM Interoperable data exchange implementations
• Follow all processes and support development of SOPs for joint releases
• Lead project teams and initiatives related to EHR systems, infrastructure, and deployment
• Management of core programmatic documentation such as WBS, IMS, and risks using OEHRM guidelines, etc.
• Review project scheduling and identify and mitigate risks related to interoperability capabilities
• Support any Major Incident, or other response efforts and support the identification of root causes, courses of actions and potential solutions
• Serve as point of contact for collaboration with VHA, OIT, DHA, FEHRM and other partners
• Assist with development and maintenance of capability roadmaps and other project artifact which outline all activities, contract actions, requirements and risks associated with work efforts
• Coordinate for go-lives and support go-live pre- and post-activities to ensure success
• Maintain, add, and track team actions using project management methodology and standard collaboration tools (SharePoint)
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses related to EHRM and/or interoperability topics [e.g., developing system transition or decommission plans]
• Validate project deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare IT, computer science, electronics engineering, engineering or technical related field and minimum 5 years related experience
• In lieu of degree, minimum 15 years of relevant work experience
• Must have experience independently designing and developing new software products or major enhancements to existing software for a healthcare/clinical environment
• Ability to perform as highest-level technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, healthcare semantics, informatics and multiple platforms
• Must have experience seeing projects to completion
• Must have experience performing feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
• Familiarity with Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Experience with data analytics and visualization tools (Tableau and SAP Objects)
• Must have experience managing Information Technology related projects
• Must understand and have familiarity with provisioning and other identity concepts
• Familiarity with EHR modernization and clinical knowledge preferred
• Experience with gathering business requirements and developing functional specifications with focus on project management
• Proficient with MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS Excel
• Proven conceptual, analytical, verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with all levels, technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Project Management & Administration
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes