Rose International INC Data Engineer in San Jose, California
Position Title: Data Engineer
Position Number: 299931
Location: San Jose, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Python, Oracle, MySQL
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Database Developer II
Duration: 06 Months
Location: San Jose, CA 95125
· Designs, develops, and implements infrastructure to provide highlycomplex, reliable, and scalable database to meet the organization''s objectives and requirements. Analyzes organization''s business requirements for database design, and implements changes to database as required. Typically requires a bachelor''s degree in computer science or a related field and three years of database experience; however, some organizations will accept equivalent education and experience combined.: Performs systems analysis on database, and resolves performance, capacity, and replication issues as necessary. Provides detailed design and specification documentation, including flowcharts, for all aspects of the database. Develops, in conjunction with database analysts, methodologies, report views, queries, and table replications, and ensures that all the data is in the proper format. Participates in the identification, prioritization, and development of technical initiatives and strategies. Develops and maintains database standards and naming conventions. Keeps uptodate on emerging database architectures, technologies, and methodologies, and attends training classes as necessary. Possesses extensive knowledge of one or more database systems, and is capable of working in all phases of database design and management.
· Bachelor''s Degree required.
· 5 years of overall database development experience is required.
· Advanced level of proficiency required in SQL and Python.
· Should have knowledge of multiple database (e.g Oracle, Azure, SQLite, MySQL etc).
· Indepth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring).
· Experience with Tableau is plus.
· Experience in relational and multidimensional database schema.
· Database Performance Tuning.
· Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly.
· Motivated to learn new applications and domains.
· Strong time management skills.
· Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects.
· Behavioral Attributes:.
· Team player with good interpersonal skills.
· Good verbal and written communication.
· Possess Cando attitude to overcome challenges.
· Self-motivated and directed.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)