Aston Carter Medical Receptionist in San Bruno, California
• Responsible for all front of house duties including check in/check out, insurance verification, printing/paperwork tasks, prepping tests, etc.
• Contribute to team development through rounding, team huddles, team problem solving, supporting providers with ad hoc asks, etc.
• Master technology suite including but not limited to Slack, G-suite, Zoom, and Electronic Medical Record System in order to interact with team members and patients and complete daily work.
• Perform opening and closing duties and daily office upkeep as required.
• Maintaining the look and feel of both patient and employee facing spaces, restocking supplies, and organization.
• Prep lab orders for COVID-19 tests. May also be asked to help with running rapid testing devices.
• Must show up on time and be flexible and reliable.
• Use C-I-CARE (Connect, Introduce, Communicate, Ask, Respond, Exit) in every patient interaction, every time. C-I-CARE is a framework containing key elements of a great interaction and effective communication that we use with patients and each other.
o Ensure a fluid and positive in-office experience through patient intake.
o Same day schedule management .
o Appropriate follow up scheduling.
o Strong knowledge of billing and insurance.
o Monitoring patient feedback.
o Assisting with outreach as necessary
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.