Airgas Usa LLC CDL Class A Driver in Salt Lake City, Utah
CDL Class A Regional Driver Airgas Dry Ice - Salt Lake City, UT
If you're looking for dry ice, /_you'll find it with Airgas_/. As the largest supplier of dry ice, Airgas has established a series of production plants across the nation to develop a secure source supply. Distribution Branches are located in strategic locations throughout the country to provide service to key industries including universities and labs. Quality, reliability, and service are the key drivers that enable Airgas to grow with organizations who depend on dry ice and cold shipping supplies.
Local & OTR routes available
Layover required on OTR routes
Hourly & Mileage pay depending out route
- Drives truck to deliver dry ice to customer's place of business. Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- Obtain customer signature, ensure piece count matches load manifest, and collect empty dry ice boxes to be returned to the plant and/or branch.
- Provides customer services and gives feedback from customers to Branch Manager.
- Maintain accurate logging information and data.
- Performs pre and post trip inspections on truck according to DOT and company maintenance checklist. Cleans inside of truck.
- Complies with all company policies, safety policies and procedures, and DOT and OSHA requirements.
- Secures cargo prior to and during transit.
- Maintain appropriate driver’s license and DOT Medical card.
Other Duties as Required: This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of this position. Incumbents are expected to follow any other reasonable instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor. Performance of this job in a safe manner and in keeping with established Airgas policies is a condition of employment.
*/Airgas is a highly safety driven and customer service oriented company. Applicants should posses the same attitude and high standards in regard to safety and customer service, We use drive-cam, SMITHSAFE, CONE/Goal and all other safety procedures and practices./
Qualifications - External
_QUALIFICATIONS:_ To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Class A CDL driver’s license with Airbrake endorsement.
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) expectations: o No accidents in the last three years. o No DUI in the last seven years. o No more than 2 minor moving violations in the last three years. o No serious violations in the last three years (reckless driving, speeding 15 ). o No suspensions in the last three years, except for failure to pay child support. o One year experience driving a commercial vehicle o High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit while making deliveries; use hands to finger, handle, or feel while making deliveries; reach with hands and arms; talk to or hear customers; and smell leaking gas from cylinders. The associate is occasionally required to climb or balance. The associate must regularly lift up to 60 pounds and move more than 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment. Frequent bending will also be required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The associate must meet all physical qualification standards imposed by DOT regulations for drivers.
Periodic layover may be required, depending on the delivery site.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
For questions please call Stephanie Green - Driver Recruiter @ 678-985-6716 or cell 678-236-8873. You can also email me at email@example.com
/Looking for a great company to work for? You’ll Find It With Us! Airgas offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more./
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Title: CDL Class A Driver
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City-84104
Requisition ID: 30444