Robert Half Content Marketer in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Robert Half is looking for a Content Manager for a long-term temporary assignment located in northern New Jersey. The Content Manager will have had some brand manager / content marketer / content creator experience with strong writing background. Someone who knows how to work with agencies, understands and has developed content for both organic, paid, and retail channels. Understands the role content plays and the type of content is needed throughout the consumer purchase journey. Understands social channels and tools. Types of projects: Creation of social content (for in feed, stories, and various channels). Has had previous experience working on social programs and campaigns. Understands how to work with social influencers. Has worked with agencies on shoots (small to mid-scale) to capture and create content for various purposes. This role will not have any design responsibilities, but will work with creatives and have a good eye and design sense. This role is remote, but the ability to attend an occasional photoshoot in the NYC/NJ area is greatly preferred.
• Thorough understanding of working with creative briefs and project managing of creative agency/content partners
• Online and digital content and engagements (digital quizzes, recipe development, banners, landing pages, etc.)
• Attend Video & Photoshoot production, as needed
• Research, as needed (related to content and programs)
• Upload and management of assets on DAM systems (Salsify, Compass)
• Aid with social content and influencer programs
• Assist with content holistic marketing calendar planning
• Assists with Publisher content production, as needed
• CMS support and website QA'ing, as needed
• Assist in management of in-person and virtual content productions, as needed
• Strong Project Management skills with the ability to handle concurrent projects and ensure timely deliverables and deadlines are met
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop required
• Understanding of best in class practices
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
Requirements Marketing Content, Content Development, Content Editing, Create Content, Creative Content, Original Content, Online Content, Social Media Content Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.