Deloitte Strategic Planning and Transformation Manager in Sacramento, California
Are you an accounting professional with deep technical expertise and a passion for coming up with innovative solutions? Do you thrive on developing and motivating others? If so, you may be a good fit. At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients.
Work you'll do
As a Strategic Planning & Transformation Manager, you will own key strategic evaluations and initiatives in support of Audit Innovation. You will be responsible for identifying material opportunities / threats while developing, influencing, and coordinating responses across Audit. You will require the ability to bridge teams, capabilities, processes, technology, and market demand/intelligence in order to develop holistic and actionable responses. It will also require strong project management skills & agility in order to develop/adapt action plans while holding individuals accountable
Your responsibilities will focus on Innovation Strategy and Market Offering Development in order to identify new areas for differentiation in the marketplace while ensuring internal alignment... including (but not limited to) exploration of alternate paradigms, white space, internal optimization, culture, marketing, and enterprise architecture
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
• 5-7 years of public accounting or equivalent experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
• Advanced degree in accounting or related field
• Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting firm
• Proven relationship management skills and experience establishing rapport, trust and confidence with key stakeholders
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
• Potential for extensive travel
• Ability to manage and motivate teams with team members at all levels
• Operational management experience to facilitate engagement economics
• Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements, even in a virtual environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and Audit technical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.