Cisco High Touch Operations Manager in RTP, North Carolina
Cisco seeks a Customer Operations Analyst to work with designated mission-critical customers, such as service providers and financial services companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service.
As the single point of contact liaison between the customer and Cisco technical support, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
The ideal candidate possesses strong organizational and communications skills, and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
In addition to the above:
• Write processes and procedures for customized support services.
• Ensure proper delivery and sales of product and service solutions. Identify need for and assist with creation of customer training.
• Act as business driver to improve customer’s and Cisco’s internal operations.
• Understand customer’s internal business functions and culture.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer’s internal management.
• Act as single point of contact for incident management and operational issues.
• Coordinate technical issues and customer operational needs.
• Act as customer advocate at all times, representing customer needs to Cisco post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
• Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal Cisco personnel.
• Act assertively to provide customers with updates on critical incidents and customer escalations.
• Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls and virtual meetings to provide status reports to customer. Create and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customer’s support needs.
• Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
• Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
• Strong project management skills desired.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong understanding of Cisco’s internal business functions.
• Understanding of Cisco’s sales and services lifecycle.
• Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and researching.
• Ability to use phone, email, other collaborative tools for frequent communication with stakeholders.
• Understanding of analytics, metrics, KPIs to perform basic trend analysis, and formulate customer recommendations and focus areas.
• Entry level network certification (Network+, CCNA) or equivalent technical/networking knowledge desired.
• Understanding of Cisco products and solutions.
• Highly proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
Demonstrate the ability to excel in the following areas:
Analytical and Trend analysis
• Lead continual improvement strategies to optimize customer’s perceptions of service and support.
• Understand customer’s business, vertical market trends, financial complexities and monetary flow.
• Identify up-sell opportunities and collaborate with account teams to develop compelling business justifications.
• Establish/manage strategic cross functional relationships with account stakeholders globally.
• Drive internal organizational improvements, MBOs and Best Practices.
• Deliver complex service solutions for top-tier FTS customers.
• Lead and influence stakeholders through critical delivery situations.
• Manages customer facing projects and internal service improvements.
• Possess a high level of business acumen - demonstrated application of advanced business theory and extensive experience in multiple business functions.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.