Cisco Compliance Manager in RTP, North Carolina
Program Manager/Compliance Maturity Manager Job Description (Internal and External)
The Compliance Maturity Manager role is a program management role with responsibility for overseeing, further developing, and contributing to consistent adherence to an organization’s security and compliance controls in order to minimize risk to their business. This includes actively consulting on the policies, standards, and information systems of our business stakeholders to ensure that the proper compliance posture is implemented throughout their organization. In this role, you will apply oversight, direction, and contribution to our multiple security and compliance control frameworks including:
Specific Role Responsibilities:
· Serve as a trusted advisor to our business stakeholders, demonstrating a knowledge of their business and an understanding of both their mission and priorities.
Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure that all business operations are in line with applicable controls.
Act as a generalist for all compliance programs and seek out opportunities to connect our business stakeholders with internal subject matter experts to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved.
· Initiate and lead ongoing security and compliance maturity assessments, identifying gaps.
· Implement and drive a compliance maturity roadmap which ensures that compliance objectives are met.
· Produce and review key performance indicators for implemented security and compliance measures. Distribute KPIs to senior leadership on a quarterly basis in the form of a scorecard. Gain buy-in to drive compliance maturity.
· Provide guidance, recommendations and oversight for the identification, triage and response to issues which create barriers to compliance.
Be the voice of the business in identifying and driving new requirements regarding tools and processes. Represent business stakeholders in the evaluation of new tools proposed for implementation.
Assist client teams with creating, modifying, and updating their implementation to applicable controls.
Participate in reviews of audit findings and ensure remediation plans are incorporated into the organization’s compliance maturity roadmap.
Assist in identifying business risks and maintain a view of the risk profile for your business stakeholders.
Design and coordinate the ongoing review of policies, procedures, training materials and other communication tools to assist organizations in meeting compliance requirements.
Establish a compliance monitoring program to assist with ongoing compliance outside of the audit process.
Additional work experience required in the following areas:
o Global Privacy Laws/Regulations (GDPR)
· Industry Standards
o ISO 27001 (ISMS)
o Security Controls and Secure Development best practices for products and services
o Business Continuity
o Supplier Compliance
o Regulatory Compliance
o Policy/Process Document Control/Compliance
o Governance Risk Controls (GRC)
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.