Health First Coordinator Clinical Informatics - Clinical Informatics, Health First, Full-Time in Rockledge, Florida
To be fully engaged in providing No Harm / Quality, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by optimizing information management and communication. Provides information services that consistently exceed our customers' expectations and support the corporate objectives of Health First, Inc.
- Maintains a high level of security as it pertains to system access, computer usage, remote access and physical security in assigned areas of responsibility, abiding by established Health First Information Security policies and applicable HR policies and procedures.
- Works under the direction of the Director to keep department policies and procedures regarding security and access requirements, and the change management process for clinical systems updated and communicated.
- Provides customer support within the priority and case closure standards as agreed to in the departmental Service Level Agreement documentation. Takes call for a 7 day period to support clinical end users working in the EHR application. The associate must be available 24 hours a day, holidays, and weekends during their call week. All 45000 calls have a 20 minute SLA and 43333 calls have a 15 minute SLA. Supports end-users with the use of identified clinical applications by providing remote assistance with rights assignment, usage instruction, issue resolution, software installation, error escalation, mobile device set up, & workflow validation at an advance level.
- Provides end-users with information regarding planned system maintenance downtimes which impact the clinical areas through written and oral communication. The communication documents interpret complex technical terms into meaningful information regarding the impact during the service outage and needed action pre, during and post the event. For downtimes greater than four hours, the associate must report to their assigned location at the time of the downtime (this may vary from your base facility).
- Supports PMO projects office by working as the lead on assigned projects. May be assigned as co-lead on projects. This includes documenting current workflow as well as future workflow in standardized Visio format. Future workflows are completed after all research, decisions to move forward and configuration questions are answered.
- Supports department projects by acting as a Lead on projects, which includes but is not limited to preparing agendas, scheduling meetings and taking minutes using the approved templates. May be assigned as co-lead on projects.
- Effectively communicates project status and risks to management and team members on a weekly basis on behalf of the lead when needed. Escalates risks to project to Sr. CI or Director.
Effectively manages multiple medium to large enhancements. Develops functional test plans after developing three test plans in collaboration with the Sr. CI. Coordinator will assist with full functional testing and order entry for integrated testing as needed. The analyst is responsible for validating the crossing of orders. Monitors and analyzes functionality and performance during testing, and communicates results of testing to facilitator. Maintains issues logs and monitors resolution in a timely manner of applicable system-related issues. Utilizes resources (Coordinators, Sr. CI, analysts and configurists) wisely when troubleshooting issues. Able to explain the reasoning for the supported decisions to the team. Escalates to Sr. CI or Director when risks to meeting project deadlines are apparent. Collaborates with Director regarding the type of training recommended for change.
· Licensed Allied Health Professional (i.e. RN, RD, RT, etc.), bachelor’s degree in a related field or 5 years’ experience in a clinical setting. · Advanced knowledge of clinical workflows. · Obtain certification in informatics or related field within 24 months. · Excellent organizational skills. · Strong verbal communications skills with the ability to clearly enunciate and convey information. · Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse healthcare environment.
Job: *Information Technology
Organization: *Health First, Inc.
Title: Coordinator Clinical Informatics - Clinical Informatics, Health First, Full-Time
Location: Florida - Brevard County-Rockledge
Requisition ID: 039320