Maximus Human Resources Manager in Rochester, New York
Location: Rochester, NY region
Title: Human Resources
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for leading a team of Human Resources Representatives and individually contribute to business partnerships and full employment life cycle including the development and implementation of staffing, onboarding, individual and management development, performance management and organizational effectiveness, employee relations, compensation, reward and recognition, succession planning and regulatory compliance processes to attract, retain, develop and engage a talented and diverse workforce for organizational excellence.
Essential Job Duties:
*Conduct organizational analysis and build business partnerships while managing team and contributing to the development and execution of HR and MAXIMUS talent management objectives. Collaborate with HR team on business initiatives and objectives including human resources and strategic planning.
*Manage implementation and administration of HR processes including recruitment, selection, onboarding, orientation, performance management, employee relations, individual and leadership development, reward, recognition, compensation and benefits, health and safety, diversity, retention, succession planning and regulatory compliance.
*Lead positive employee relations including high levels of employee engagement, development and recognition. Establish processes for issue identification and resolution.
*Establish and measure HR metrics, analyze and make recommendations for process improvement. Lead change management initiatives. Proactively identify opportunities. Provide solutions to organizational challenges.
*Collaborate, coach and counsel business partners and recommend interventions to meet and exceed organizational values and operating objectives.
*Devise and implement retention strategy to meet the needs of the business. Partner with organizational leaders to identify and establish career path opportunities
Education and Experience Requirements:
*Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience; preferred area of study in Human Resources.
* 5 years of related experience.
* 3 years of leadership/management experience.
* Demonstrated ability to handle employee relations at all levels of staff.
* Demonstrated ability to support large staff unit.
* Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
* Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.
* Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
* Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
* SPHR or PHR preferred.
* Experience in a contact center environment preferred