Anthony Jordan Health Corp EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT in ROCHESTER, New York
ROCHESTER, NY (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=ROCHESTER+NY) • Executive Administration
The health services that became theAnthony L Jordan Health Corporation (http://www.jordanhealth.org/) (Jordan Health) began more than 100 years ago, in 1904. As one of the first 5 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) established in the nation, its roots are steeped in service to those who face barriers to health and health care, meeting their need for comprehensive medical, dentistry, behavioral health, and community services. Starting in northeast Rochester, NY, Jordan Health has since expanded to become a network of primary care offices and health centers serving residents living in three quadrants ofRochester, NY (http://www.city-data.com/city/Rochester-New-York.html) and in Canandaigua, N.Y.
Jordan Health is now seeking anExecutive Administrative Assistantwho, under the guidance of the Senior Executive Administrative Assistant, is primarily responsible for facilitating the function and support of the Chief Medical Officer and other clinical directors and executive officers of Jordan Health, while maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
If you want to apply your specialized experience and education in an environment where you can make a difference and significantly impact patients’ quality of life, please consider ourExecutive Administrative Assistantopportunity.
TheExecutive Administrative Assistantwill ensure to:
· Provide Clerical/Administrative support.
· Scheduling support for the Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Director of Clinical Operations (DCO) and clinical service chiefs and directors.
· Preparing the agenda, notifying committee members and taking notes at meetings specified by the CMO, including the QA/PI-HSC monthly meeting and quarterly provider meetings.
· Coordinate and take notes for all clinical management meetings or other meetings as specified by the CMO.
· Creating Word documents and Power Points in collaboration with the CMO as needed for presentations and meetings supporting that role.
· Support the clinical practice.
· Scheduling meetings and conferences, including food orders when requested by the CMO.
· Assists in updating clinical policies and procedures as directed, including ensuring timely completion by responsible parties in coordination with the Chief Compliance Officer.
· Mail-handling-typing and sending letters via USPS, certified mail, Federal Express and any mail delivery service required. Sorting and distributing mail when required.
Education and Experience Required:
· Secretarial or clerical medical assisting training for at least two years.
· Bachelor's in communication, secretarial sciences, English preferred.
· Three to four years of clerical or administrative work.
· Experience and knowledge of the community and health care system desirable.
· A combination of experience or training may be sufficient to fully meet the requirements.
Licenses and Certifications:
· None required but encouraged.
Special Skills, Knowledge Required:
· Bilingual (Spanish) desired.
· Typing at least 60 wpm.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft suite, including Outlook, Word Excel and Power Point required.
· Must be able to function under pressure and work independently.
Benefits: Jordan Health offers a competitive salary and full benefits offering including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 403b retirement plan. We offer Professional Development allowance.
Jordan Health offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
About Jordan Health:
Jordan Health is an independent FQHC, with Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) designation through the National Committee on Quality Assurance. Jordan Health receives funding from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Jordan Health is a network of outpatient primary care offices with providers who follow a panel of patients. While independent, Jordan Health actively collaborates with the major hospital and healthcare systems in our operating area to provide a total safety net of healthcare services.