Robert Half International Digital Marketing Manager in Rochelle Park, New Jersey
You could be the experienced, knowledgeable Digital Marketing Manager that this client of The Creative Group is seeking to bring intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution to the table. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you must be able to make important decisions on a whim, complete the job, and work well with others — all while maintaining the bottom line. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Rochelle Park, New Jersey area. This Digital Marketing Manager job is looking for a person who can prove they have experience in copywriting, art direction, and social media with the ability to expand a brand's reach while increasing its loyalty and awareness. Candidates interested in a unique opportunity to lead digital improvement initiatives while also taking part in digital transformation efforts should apply. If you have a desire to make a significant impact in a leadership role just as much as you have a customer-first mindset, you might make an excellent Digital Marketing Manager with experience improving the online customer experience. Submit an application now and learn more about this role!
What you get to do every single day
Handle take up of products/services through new channels to fall in line with business objectives
Lead weekly reviews with key stakeholders, get budgetary sign off and report back on ROI
Collaborate with product and operational teams to identify key opportunities to add to the customer journey & experience
Provide more insight and analysis into the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
Secure that the CRM plan is executed in good time and within budget
Install, inaugurate, produce, and oversee long-term digital marketing campaigns; also spearhead short-term advertising and marketing solutions
Manage a skilled team of digital specialists and take the lead on the digital strategy
Give clear communications to the customer that are fitting to their needs and life stage
Manage weekly and monthly US reporting and analysis of digital marketing activities focusing on
core KPIs per channel including but not limited to visits, conversion rate, revenue and activations.
- Manage, plan and budget TV media budget; coordinating with UK Marketing Team and outside
- Responsible for ensuring the brand values of the company are reflected in all campaigns.
* If you meet the job requirements, email: Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Enthusiastic, proactive team player with desire and ability to build, develop and grow a team around
you as site growth demands.
● 5+ years of digital marketing experience to include some affiliate experience.
● A clear understanding and hands-on experience of all aspects digital marketing to include Paid
Search, Paid Social, Lead Gen, etc.
● Previous experience managing/buying TV media
● Experience of mobile / app marketing a plus.
● Strong SEO knowledge a plus.
● Honest with a sense of fair play and a passion for saving consumers money.
● Educated to degree level with a strong passion for Digital Marketing.
● A strong understanding of how offers and incentives can be used to drive response and profitability.
● Strong knowledge of pixel tracking from an internal and external third-party perspective
● Numerical and analytical with ability to analyze data and present findings focused on ROI.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Rochelle Park, NJ
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02710-0011381822
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing