Amazon First Mile Supervisor , AMZL in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
We are making significant investments for the long term - building our Fulfillment and Transportation infrastructure as well as the leadership team. As we continue to grow, we are keen to speak to experienced operators. These fast-moving facilities sit at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network, and are where we manage our fast-moving parcels.
You should be able to motivate a team of individuals to meet targets and productivity expectations in line with company goals. You should be prepared to take responsibility for tracking the attendance and work flow of that team and work alongside the Shift Manager to highlight and rectify issues as they arise.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Help support daily management of department duties.
• Assign work to associates as required/needed to support workflow and daily production KPIs/goals.
• Conduct standup briefs, deliver associate feedback, conduct floor audits and vehicle inspections.
• Support in training and up-skilling new associates.
• Support with tracking, trending and reporting of departmental metrics by associates.
• Support in analyzing and understanding the reasons behind success and failure in meeting departmental delivery and FC KPIs/goals
• Tracking, reporting, maintenance of hours and schedules.
• Review and update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents as required.
• Improve flow of product through the station.
• Identify and address safety hazards within and participate in safety initiatives.
• Fully understand workflow, daily production goals, and number of Associates present each day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Jeddah, SAU | Riyadh, 01, SAU
1+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience
High school or equivalent
Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
Can lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
Work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
3+ years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience