Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Baker - Bakery in RENO, Nevada
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is looking for an experienced Baker to join our Bakery Team! The Baker position is responsible for assisting with bakery production of pastries, breads, sweets, gelato, fillings and toppings (design creation, execution and presentation).
this is a On call position
Make sure all orders are filled and delivered if necessary.
• Provide the highest quality that we can give.
• Oversee and help in product rotation, like with the fruit, dairy products, etc.
• Check all orders on a daily basis, to make sure that all is ready to go. Help fill out production forms.
• Let supervisors know if in need of supplies to continually getting the job done at hand. • Help organize, condense, and clean the freezers and walk-in.
• Help put away any stock that comes in and to keep all items orderly.
• Maintain food safety and sanitation protocol pertaining to the bakery.
Ideal applicant must have a general knowledge of all aspects pertaining to the bakery. Must have a positive and energetic attitude and show initiative. Ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Baker, Culinary degree preferred.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
One FREE meal
Holiday and Vacation pay
RTC Ride Discount
And much more……
Job Locations US-NV-RENO