Robert Half Corporate Finance Manager in Redwood Shores, California
We are seeking an Interim Manager of Corporate FP& A for a six-month project with a growing and dynamic identity management firm. In this role, the individual is expected to:
• Take full-ownership of the AOP process, including consolidated roll-up of financial projections, as well as periodic review of forecasted performance vs. actual from the departmental up through organizational level;
• Partner and develop with functional leaders key performance indicators that drive the operational results of the company and the measurement of the financial impact of these drivers.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Manage and lead creator of LRP and AOP, including scenario planning, from Revenue through to OPEX/NP.
• Perform complete set of financial analysis, BvA, and deliver presentations to functional leaders.
• Identify and measure the key business indicators and report to functional leaders.
• Develop financial reports and executive summaries for the Board, c-suite, and investors.
Ideal Requirements & Experience
• 7+ years’ experience in corporate financial planning
• Ability to communicate at executive level & interdepartmentally
• Highly organized & detail oriented
• Effective negotiating and influencing skills
• Demonstrated excellent presentation skills, to board and other key stakeholders.
• Highly prefer SaaS, big data industry experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.