Robert Half International Social Media Coordinator in Raleigh, North Carolina
The Creative Group (TCG) is working with a local Healthcare and Pharmaceutical company in need of a Social Media Coordinator starting at the end of the month! The Social Media Coordinator position will be working on a 6 month contract, on-site in Downtown Raleigh, working full-time hours(40 hours/week). Please read the description and requirements below and reply with your most recent resume to be considered for the position.
Day to Day:
• Support marketing and content calendar management across all owned and partner social channels.
• Write engaging captions and copy for social media posts
• Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of social media content and campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• Create engaging and educational brand stories to tell through visual and written content including caption copy and Instagram Stories.
• Distribute social media assets to internal & cross-channel teams for approval and usage.
• Stay up to date with changes and trends in social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
• Develop scalable processes to incorporate social media trends & ideas into larger execution tactics.
• Research and analyze social media trends, content innovation and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities in social media.
• Create creative briefs and manage content creation to completion.
• Prepare visual and written presentation materials.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in social media. (Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred).
• Clear understanding of the social media space and how to achieve and articulate success across all organic and paid platforms.
• A passion for pop culture, current events and emerging trends in beauty, retail and content.
• Strong familiarity with digital and social media influencers.
• Proven ability to create engaging social media content.
• Experience with various social media tools such as Curalate, Sprinklr, SquareSpace and/or Dash Hudson a strong plus.
• Direct relationships and experience with Facebook, Instagram and Google a plus.
• Strong team building skills
• ability to work in cross-functional teams.
• Should be a motivated self-starter with a creative eye, attention to detail and entrepreneurial character.
• Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03220-9502464792
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing