Robert Half International Senior User Experience Designer in Raleigh, North Carolina
The Creative Group is looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join our pharma client on a long-term contract, full time, remote. Ideal candidates should be local to the Triangle or Triad, as the expectation will be to attend to onsite meetings and there will be some remote flex as the company phases back into the office in late 2021.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
• Facilitate the end client’s product visions by researching, white boarding, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for both mobile and other responsive websites
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs
• Apply UX-research methods and work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to craft a product roadmap
• Lead UX educational initiatives for project leads and other internal team members
• Works independently and may plan, supervise, or lead the work of others on large projects
Requirements of the role include:
• Bachelor Degree (Preferred in Product Design, UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related to Interaction Design) or equivalent work experience
• Industry knowledge of digital, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, digital strategy is preferred
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design for web and mobile applications.
• Understanding of user-centered design, design thinking, and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability, user testing, and accessibility concerns
• Experience with commercial and marketing within the pharma industry preferred
• Experience with Design Systems and UI kits preferred
• Experience with Data Visualization and analytics preferred
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Date Posted: November 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03220-9502768815
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing