Kyndryl, Inc. Problem Manager in Quezon City, Philippines
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Act as the central point to handle and oversee resolution of service center issues.
• Handle, raise, and provide recommendations on permanent resolution for incidents impacting the customer.
• Own, oversee, and facilitate permanent fixes of all major incidents within SLAs or customer agreed timeframes.
• Coordinate with relevant support teams to ensure root cause is identified and rectified for all problems.
• Provide dedicated problem management by analyzing problem trends and formulate Corrective Action Plans with respective technology partners.
• Perform statistical analysis of incidents and critical issues. Develop and enact action plans to address common trends and reduce problem volumes.
• Handle day-to-day problem management issues and collaborate with Problem Resolver Squads to ensure timely resolution of problems.
• Arrange and chair technical conference bridges involving regional support teams as required.
• Perform regular review of process documentation.
• Conduct regular process and tools training to the Customer partners and new staff as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Perform Communications with Clarity
Perform Process Coordination
Use Business Writing Skills
Use Collaborative Tools
Use Communication Skills
Perform Cross Management & Teaming
Apply Delivery Processes/Disciplines & Tools
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
ITIL V3 / ITIL4 Foundations or Intermediate Certification
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree
State / Province NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
City / Township / Village Quezon City
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Technical Specialist
Role ( Job Role ) Service Coordinator
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Early Professional
Travel Required No Travel
Company (Y053) Kyndryl Philippines, Incorporated
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No