Ideal Option Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist in Puyallup, Washington
Puyallup, WA (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Puyallup+WA) • Medical Assistant
"Every day I get to engage with patients from every walk of life and help them on their way to sobriety. Some days are very stressful, butthis is my dream joband I’m thankful to be a part of a company that truly cares about patient outcomes and changing lives.I love my job and look forward to coming to work every day.”
- Ideal Option Employee
Who We Are
We are Ideal Option and we have been working on the front lines of the opioid epidemic since our first clinic opened in 2012. Withmore than 80 clinics across 10 states, we are growing and continuously strive to be the nation’s leading provider of low-barrier, evidence-based treatment for opioid use disorder. We value our patients and our employees! We are looking for aMedical Assistant/Phlebotomistto join our team and help us in our vision to give back lives, reunite families, and heal communities that are suffering from the devastating effects of substance use disorder.
Who You Are
A successful candidate in this position will be an experienced professional who is compassionate about quality patient care and delivering excellent customer service. They will have impeccable time management and computer skills, be non-judgmental, empathetic, and hold themself to high ethical standards. They will have the ability to communicate effectively with patients and adapt to individual needs is important.
So…Are you ready to be a Difference Maker in your community? This is your sign to take the next step in your career, with Ideal Option!
Location: Puyallup, WA
Compensation: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
(Actual schedule is dependent on business needs and will be confirmed by the hiring manager.)
What We Offer You
•More TIME!Most of our clinics are open Monday – Thursday, which means you get to start your weekend a day early!
• ATEAMenvironment. We treat our employees like we would want to be treated ourselves: with respect and compassion.
•Transparency.We created our open-door policy becauseyou have a voice, and we want to hear it! We value your feedback and know that your insight will help us be a better company for our employees and our patients.
• Career advancement and pay increase opportunities - our Medical Assistants can see theirpay increase up to 17% in their first two years with us!
• Travel opportunities.
• Medical, vision, and dental.
• Short-term and long-term disability options.
• A 401(k) retirement program.
• Paid time off and paid holidays.
•The ability to work in a critical position where you can know your hard work is paying off and you are truly making a difference!
The Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist is responsible for providing administrative and clinical support to ensure efficient clinic operation. You will support clinic providers and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care, clinic maintenance, front office responsibilities and maintain communication with other Ideal Option departments.
Additional Responsibilities Include
• Checks patients in for their appointments
• Confirms and updates patient’s demographics.
• Obtains release of medical records from the patient.
• Collects co-pays from the patient and makes nightly deposits at the bank.
• Obtains vital signs and breathalyzers from the patient.
• Collects urine samples and prepares for laboratory testing.
• Witnesses’ patients for observed dosing and observed urine.
• Performs skin assessments.
• May draw patient blood samples.
You may be the missing piece to our puzzle! Don’t miss this opportunity.Apply now!
High School Diploma or GED
Maintain MA licensing through the state/agency (as applicable per state)
Maintain BLS/CPR certification
CMA or National Certification preferred
Strong computer skills