Citi TTS Product Sales Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
Primary Location: Czech Republic,Prague,Prague
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Institutional Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18046174
• Reports to the country TTS Sales Head, through regular interaction on country TTS sales strategy, business growth, pipeline reviews, sales initiatives, product innovation and escalation.
• Works closely with clients, coverage teams, product managers, implementation teams – locally, regionally & globally
Serving as a trusted advisor to Citi’s Corporate & Public Sector client base by providing industry insights, functional best practices, as well as customized solutions that leverage our global product platforms.
Operating as a partner to various internal teams, including Coverage and Product Management, by sharing knowledge, driving TTS client engagement and assisting in structuring relevant solutions.
Execution of TTS sales strategy, growing our TTS business (Cash, Trade, FX) and delivering on individual & team targets.
• Understand clients’ business, identify customer needs and deliver customized TTS Cash & Trade Solutions in order to meet the requirements
• Leverage analytical tools to identify business opportunities
• Drive selected sales initiatives in order to acquire new clients or drive cross-sell opportunities with the existing ones
• Own sales process of identified opportunities from origination, through solution design and negotiation until implementation; oversee solution delivery
• Work in a coordinated fashion with local, regional, global Coverage, Sales and Product partners
• Manage TTS relationship with clients’ key decision makers.
• Drive selected local RFPs, contribute to regional / global RFPs
• Comply with sales discipline, including deal pipeline management
• Supports CEE cluster / EMEA regional sales initiatives
• Remain on top of relevant external & internal developments, share updates with both clients, as well as internally
• Develop a reputation as a market expert to be relied upon by clients and business managers.
• Communicate effectively with the partners to deliver the best solution to the clients.
• Support cluster and regional product sales initiatives
• Achieve individual targets and contribute to country targets.
• Develop and execute a client call plan.
• Promote innovative and advisory solutions.
• Execute marketing strategy; Actively participate in proprietary or 3rd party industry events
• Identify new product opportunities to keep product partners at the top of the competition and generate incremental revenue opportunities.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• University degree
• English language: advanced level (daily use – written / spoken)
• Experience in Transaction Banking corporate sales (cash, trade & FX)
• Client-oriented, curious and self-driven
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Superb communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work individually, as well as a team member
• Strong track record of execution – results oriented
• Professional knowledge of CZ/SK language is necessary
The role is a ‘Controlled function’ CF as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 and European Central Bank (Single Supervisory Mechanism) Regulations 2014 (and related regulations and guidance).
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Certified Role, subject to the Certification Regime. The Certification Regime is one element of the Individual Accountability Regime which has come into effect on 7 March 2016. Under the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must ensure that employees working in certain roles categorised as specified significant harm functions (Certified Roles) are assessed as fit and proper to carry out their role.
Under the guidance provided by the FCA and PRA, firms should have regard to the following when assessing fitness and propriety:
• Honesty, integrity and reputation
• Financial soundness
• Competence and capability
In order to comply with the requirements of the Certification Regime, certain Citi entities must take reasonable care to ensure that an employee does not perform a Certified Role without first being certified as Fit and Proper. For this reason, you will be assessed for this role against the Fit and Proper requirements, as described above. This assessment will be carried out through extensive interviews, self-disclosures, permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and other background checks. If hired for this role, you will also be required to complete an annual declaration regarding your Fitness and Propriety.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the information above and that you are applying for a Certified Role. You also agree to Citi carrying out any additional screening required, including permitted criminal record checks, reference checks, credit checks and any other background checks.