GCP Applied Technologies Sales Representative Cement Poland, Area Manager North East Europe in Poznan, Poland
Sales Representative CementPoland,Area Manager North East Europe
Band / Grade:(HR only)
Regional Manager Cement
Job number:(HR only)
Job reference:(HR only)
About GCP Applied Technologies
GCP Applied Technologies provides premierSpecialtyConstructionChemicals (SCC), SpecialtyBuilding Materials(SBM)for many of the world’s most renowned structures.
About your department / function
GCP Applied Technologies provides premier Specialty Construction Chemicals (SCC) in SCC the cement family products are #1 in the cement market recognized at worldwide level.
About your job
Detailed Job Description
Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that your Line Manager may deem relevant to your job:
- Weeklycementplant visits, building trust andagood image to prospects and customers.
- Customer focus, identify problems/needs and anticipate competitive move and proposing alternatives options.
- Regular communication with GCP Tech service, “GCP voice to the customer”
- Negotiate key stages in our selling process like short, long field tests, converting prospect into customers
- Eager to follow closely on site field trials (sometimes at nights or weekends), one of our key success factors.
- Convince and sell to the customers our value added products and business, generating profits at cement plant level
- Team player and good communication with his colleagues and support functions (Tech Service, Product and Marketing)
- Possibility tomanage a short team in North east Europe.
Provide technical recommendations regarding a specific grinding process and its usage of our cement additives.
Undertakeafter trainingGCP State-of-the-art Mill audits upon demand at customer plants.
Run technical presentation at cement plant levels or at Customer B. Unit level based on impact of our product for the milling processes and chemical impact on the cement characteristics.
Scope is allPoland and possibility to enlarge to near countries.
Reporting and Administration
- Weekly reporting to S. Europe Sales Manager on activity, market and competition, key projects, technical/audits to be done.
- Market informationupdated to product management,SALES FORCE(CRM system)update, RFTS (Lab request), Cost Models (selling value), DASH (products selectiontool).
- Emailing to customer specific request (technical, commercial).
Personal and Professional Development
- Personally continuously develop own skills and capabilities to be able to achieve the next level of stretched objectives – and to be able to personally progress in the organization.
- Share with the team recommendations and suggestions
Skills, Experience and Education
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- Candidates should be excited by the opportunity of joining an ambitious and expanding company, have the drive to succeed and a professional approach in a busy sales environment
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record insales
- The ideal candidate will understand cement production and technology and have a strong technical background
- Candidates should also beconfident,tenaciousand keen to succeed
- Candidates must be able to work well within a team
- Professional and mature attitude
- Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong commercial awareness
- Strongorganizationaland timekeepingskills
- Excellent IT, verbal and written communication skills
- Languages Polish and English as minimum.
People, Budget and other resources accountable for