Xponential Fitness Front Desk Associate in Powell, Ohio
AKT Powell is currently seeking a high-energy, passionate and motivated individual that is fitness minded and has a love for community and our brand!
Developed by Celebrity Trainer, Anna Kaiser, AKT is a prescription-based dance concept, deeply rooted in movement and positive energy. Fuel by positivity and a belief that movement has a powerful, lasting impact, AKT is for all body types and fitness levels. With this positivity and combination of personal training and movement-based technique, AKT empowers members to become stronger in their bodies, minds, and communities- and they have fun doing it!
POSITION: The Front Desk Associate will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the studio. This position will provide assistance to members along with inquiries about studio memberships and policies, as well as perform various administrative duties. This detail-oriented individual will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members. Basic understanding of membership and studio policies, customer service and computer skills required. All Front Desk Associates are required to participate in general cleanliness of the studio daily, as well as community outreach and marketing.
- Excellent communication, and customer service skills required
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in retail
- Must have proficient computer skills
Daily and/or occasional travel may be required DUTIES:
Interact with members in a manner that is professional, ethical and customer service driven
- Ensure studio is clean and tidy
- Assist in setting up the Studio before and after each class
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Provide professional and thorough communication (via email, clubready, phone) to ensure member satisfaction
- Assist with retail sales (organization, layout, steam, presentation)
- Manage the front desk to greet and check-in clients and prospects when they enter the studio
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Maintain the cleanliness of the studio including the lobby, lockers, factory, office and main floor.
- Answer all phones in a professional and courteous manner
Other duties as assigned COMPENSATION & PERKS:
Unlimited growth potential within the company
- Complimentary Fitness Membership while employed
- Employee Retail Discounts We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our company does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.