Rose International INC Clerical Assistant in Portland, Maine
Position Title: Clerical Assistant
Position Number: 300248
Location: Portland, ME
Desired Skill Set:
Accounts Payable, Administrative, Billing, Clerk, Collections, Customer Service, Data Entry
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: General Clerical
Start Date: 12/03/2018
End Date: 11/01/2019
Shift: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday
Location: Portland, ME 04102
• At CLIENT, our Clerical Staff are key members of our team. They provide the highest levels of customer service by providing assistance with administrative and accounting duties.
• Accounts Payable: Assist with all clerical functions of Accounts Payable, process expense, freight and inventory invoices; may include bringing 3 Way Match exceptions to Branch Operations Managers attention.
• Collections: Use system tools to identify accounts that need to be contacted to collect past due payments; may perform collections calls to customers with invoices past due, track collection status in system.
• Billing: Handle customer billing, including sorting, stuffing envelopes and mailing customers invoices; enter credits as approved.
• Review routine reports to identify open orders to assets with order expediting.
• Answer incoming calls and direct caller to appropriate person.
• Open and distribute incoming mail.
• Maintain filing for Branch.
• May handle customer returns.
• May perform data entry for receiving.
• Ensure customer service requirements are met.
• Good customer service and communication skills.
• Reliable, organized, detailed and focused.
• Ability to multitask and manage time well.
• Bookkeeping background preferred.
• High School Diploma or GED.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)