Robert Half Help Desk Analyst in Plano, Texas
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides Tier 1-2 service to approximately 2,000 end users in our Corporate office location, as well as approximately 322 Branch locations
• Responds promptly to Service Desk Requests assigned via BMC Track-It! Work Orders (“Work Orders”) and/or answered via Automated Call Distributor (‘ACD’) Support Center Hotline phone calls/messages
• Ensures all Service Desk Incidents and Requests are documented and tracked via Work Orders
• Follows through on all assigned Work Orders in a timely manner to meet/exceed customer expectations
• Conducts Active Directory end user maintenance (unlocking accounts and password resets)
• Effectively troubleshoots and triages customer hardware and software issues (and escalates in accordance with established processes and procedures)
• Follows established standards for deployment of hardware and software
• Assists with Team Projects (as needed)
• Participates in after-hours On Call rotation
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.