Actalent Gas Technician in Plano, Texas
Gas Technician Job Description
• Assist Engineers with test set up
• Perform testing per test packet instruction provided by Engineers
• Technicians should perform test set ups that are compliant with Intertek and OSHA safety regulations.
• Keep Gas Chamber area clean and up to safety lab inspection code
• Ensure samples and test set ups have proper signage and are properly marked.
• Handle Gas test equipment ensuring equipment is sent out for calibration and received and stored correctly
• Handle Gas appliance samples including movement around the lab and shipping to client after project completion
• Technicians who excels at this position can perform testing when given a test packet with little to no assistance from Engineer unless clarification is needed.
• Understand the requirements of Gas Safety and Performance standard to trouble shoot various set ups and procedures.
mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting, mechanical engineering, gas system, appliance tech, voltmeter, pressure testing, propane, Engineering
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Nice to have experience with some type of appliances that have Gas, natural gas, propane etc..
Ex (Grills, furnace, boiler)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.