Texas Health Resources Certified Patient Transporter in Plano, Texas
Certified Patient Transporter
We’re looking for qualified transporter to join our Texas Health family. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Plano, 6200 West Parker Road TX 75093-7914
Work hours: PRN
Support Services Department highlights:
· Average 100 transports per day
· Positive self-motivated Individual
· Fast-Paced, high-volume department averaging 200 patients/day
Here’s What You Need
· H.S. Diploma or Equivalent required
· BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly required
What You Will Do
· Transport patients, paperwork and patient belongings during admissions, dismissals, and transfers to and from test areas within set standards. May assist patients in dressing appropriately for procedures
· Orthopedic traction set-ups as well as inventory of orthopedic supplies and equipment.
· Transport to/from special areas as assigned.
· Follow proper protocol for use and organization of supplies, equipment and supply room
· Transport equipment, clean linen, late trays and other requested items to all areas of the facility within set standards.
· Assist patients and visitors by providing information and directions
· Adhere to appropriate Isolation Universal Precaution Policy. Complies with hand washing hygiene guidelines and use of personal protective equipment.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Certified Patient Transporter
Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment programs as well as several other benefits.
Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Insert entity description/highlights For more than a half-century, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas has been at the forefront of health care in North Texas. We’re an 875-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community in and around Dallas since 1966. We specialize in cancer care, cardiology, neurosciences, women’s services, and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus, we’re a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a Comprehensive Stroke and Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence and provide wellness services, outpatient surgery and women’s imaging services. Texas Health Dallas is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Care Center, a Level I Trauma Center, a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center, and a designated Magnet hospital. We’re a top choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, bariatric services, cardiac care and much more. You belong here. )
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recen t Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.