Rose International INC Business Systems Analyst in Plano, Texas
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst
Position Number: 300211
Location: Plano, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, JIRA, SCRUM, SDLC
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Plano, TX
This position is in the financial services arm of a global, leading company in the automobile industry. This client has an exceptional workplace culture. As a POSITION you will play a key role connecting the business and technical teams. Positions with this client are frequently very long term, so if you are looking for a great opportunity, this is it!
· The Business Systems Analyst will work with the sales area of Retail Transformation. The client is seeking someone with who has experience working with a sales system. RouteOne is preferred but not required.
· Investigate existing problems/issues and identify opportunities to determine the feasibility of a system solution besides identifying the general kinds of system solutions that appear appropriate.
· Work with end-users to determine scope, identify tasks and dependencies, provide estimates and evaluate resource needs and availability; revise project plans to reflect progress and changes in scope and priorities.
· Assign tasks to resources, monitor progress along milestones, direct the end-user acceptance testing and manage the incorporation of ad hoc requests.
· Update end-users and project sponsors on the progress vs. plan via periodic documents, meetings and executive briefings
· Connect with Business stakeholders for Requirements elicitation and Design Impact Analysis.
· Implemented Process Improvement ideas for effort and cost savings.
· Must have 8+ years’ experience as Business Systems Analyst (BSA).
· Must have experience working in different phases of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum is required.
· Authored the Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirements Document (FRD) creating design documents through client discussion, User Interface documents conducting Requirement Walkthroughs.
· Experience with HP ALM, JIRA for tracking design requirements, defect tracking and reporting.
· Data and Analytics expertise to perform complex quantitative research and statistical analysis.
· Must have sufficient technical knowledge to work with technical teams being familiar with operating systems, databases, test & debugging tools, programming languages and participate in peer reviews.
· Will conduct Join Application Design (JAD) sessions with Subject Matter Expert's and business stakeholders to gain high level knowledge of business processes and drafted relevant documentations/artifacts accordingly.
· Design workflows and process diagrams to derive requirements for existing system enhancements
· Perform Gap Analysis to determine the "as-is" system situation and the "to-be" system objective and key requirements for system reengineering.
· Identify and prioritize outstanding defects, enhancements, and Change requests according to business requirements.
· Establish strong Customer connections.
· Experience in Project Management and Captive Auto Finance with Origination knowledge is added advantage.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)