Rose International INC Vendor Entry Clerk in Phoenix, Arizona
Position Title: Vendor Entry Clerk
Position Number: 300273
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Desired Skill Set:
Clerk, Invoicing, Microsoft Office
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Vendor Relations Clerk
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85012
Duration: 6+ (to long term) Months
· Reporting to the Vendor Relations Manager, this position will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of third party relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Addresses day-to-day issues related to the Vendor contracts, and works with internal partners to resolve issues in a timely manner.
· Assist Manager in any internal oversight or external regulatory audits.
· Ensures Vendors are meeting contractual obligations.
· Assist as necessary with the on-boarding process of all new vendors.
· Reviews and analyzes processes and procedures to identify needs and provide recommendations with high emphasis on continuous improvement.
· Runs analysis on vendors and departmental performance. Examines, draws conclusions, and provides recommend actions.
· Interacts externally to resolve issues effecting operations. This includes, but is not limited to vendors, and other outsourced companies.
· Codes payable invoices with correct general ledger codes to ensure proper entry into computer.
· Records all incoming issues, reconciling and settling all AP inquiries such as vendor statements, negotiating payment terms, and following up with vendors to ensure deadlines are met.
· Assists with developing and implementing process improvement solutions related to vendor processes and works with operating areas to implement.
· Resolves issues with individual invoices to allow the invoices to be approved for payment
Education and Experience:
· Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and at least one year of previous experience.
· Preferred: Associate’s Degree, or equivalent experience, and at least one year of previous experience.
· Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)