Hilton Guest Room Dining Manager - Arizona Biltmore Resort in Phoenix, Arizona
The beautiful Arizona Biltmore Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Property, is looking for an amazing leader for their In Room Dining Department! They are looking for a Room Service Manager to join their team!
Located in the heart of uptown Phoenix since 1929, this gorgeous 39-acre property has 700 rooms, villas and cottages, over 315,000 square feet of banquet space, and 8 food and beverage outlets. Fresh off of a much anticipated multi-million dollar renovation, this is an exciting time to join the leadership team at this iconic property.
In this role you will oversee a team of 16 which includes 12 servers, 2 order takers, and 2 supervisors. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of F & B leadership experience preferably within a hotel in In-Room Dining, open availability to work various shifts based on business needs, great customer service skills, great leadership skills and an outgoing personality.
What will I be doing?
As a Room Service Manager, you would be responsible for directing and organizing the activities and services of the Rooms Service outlet in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all outlet operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess product and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of outlet offerings, products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- At times handling room service server duties to deliver food and beverages to guest rooms which consists of the transporting items via bicycle.
- All duties and performance that reflect Forbes standards
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Guest Room Dining Manager - Arizona Biltmore Resort
Requisition ID: HOT07PN2