Aston Carter AR Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
Must Live In Arizona
Contract to Hire- Company Wants to Bring YOU on Permanent!
Pay: $20-$23 an hour based on experience
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm- In Office- Phoenix, AZ (16 St. and Glendale), can be flexible with schedule if needing earlier times
Starting: May 31st
Interviewing: In person with the HR and hiring manager
MOVING FAST....Growing team, great team oriented environment!
Top Skills Details:
2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
ERP systems experience
• Review and process A/R accurately entering information into the companies accounting system
• Resolve A/R invoice discrepancies by working with internal parties and customers
• Maintain files on all customers for all A/R discrepancies
• Complete customer payment processes
• Apply credit memos to A/R invoices as needed
• Assist in period-end close process.
• Work with vendors, customers, and coworkers professionally and courteously to resolve specific transaction issues.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent required, College degree preferred but not required.
• Manufacturing experience preferred
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient with accounting processes, MS Office applications and ERP systems
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.