Comcast Sr. Program Manager, Digital Shift Delivery in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead Digital First pilot and policy alignment and delivery with stakeholders across the organization. This position will support delivery efforts associated with our multi-year digital transformation effort within the Digital Center of Excellence. This leader will collaborate and work across the organization (marketing, product teams, business intelligence, field leadership, change management, customer experience, operations and technology) in a matrixed environment through influence and personal leadership, building consensus and buy in on deliverables and overall plan to deliver and deploy digital product capabilities.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Program Planning and Organization:
- Plan and lead the delivery of programs and change management activities to meet agreed upon goals and alignment with program sponsor and stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver on deployment and integration efforts.
- Develop and manage objectives, deadlines, budgets, and activities associated with various programs as well as the strategies and tactics required
- Apply change, risk, and resource management practices.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the guiding principles, policies and procedures of team.
- Identify and work with various parties and stakeholders to resolve program risks and issues.
- Oversee and/or develop reports, decks and status updates and present as needed for senior leadership meetings.
- Prepare and lead program related meetings/forums.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven experience as a program manager or other related leadership positions in a digital agile shop.
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills with proven problem-solving and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience interacting with all levels of management.
- Strong attention to details coupled with the ability to aggressively manage deadlines and goals.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent; MBA preferred
Field of Study
- Business, Engineering
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer