Robert Half International Patient Service Representative in PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania
Officeteam is looking for an organized Patient Representative to join our medical practice. The Patient Service Representative will be responsible for an array of activities related to patient intake and care, including greeting and checking-in patients, as well as verifying information supplied by patients. You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate exceptional multitasking abilities.
• Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
• Instruct patients to complete documents and forms such as intake and insurance forms.
• Schedule, cancel and confirm patient appointments. Compile and record and archive medical charts, reports, and correspondence with confidentiality.
• Operate telephones, and direct calls, emails, and documents to appropriate staff.
• Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering, receiving and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
• Transmit correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax. Verify insurance (Via Navinet, Availity, and phone), obtain authorizations and certifications and explain patient responsibility forms.
The ideal Patient Service Representative is upbeat and maintains a positive approach towards work rooted in professionalism as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
Other requirements for the Patient Service Representative position include and are not limited to:
• 1++ years of switchboard experience in a goal-driven and customer service-based environment.
• Knowledge of medical terminology required.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrate knowledge of computer software programs and office equipment.
Interested applicants should reach out to Alexa Petroff at 215.568.4580 and reference JO# 03720-0011592875
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.15 - $18.70 / Hourly
Location: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03720-0011592875
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative