Accenture Google Cloud Engineer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Intelligent Software Engineering Services (IES). We specialize in solving the really tough software engineering problems. A great day for us? Using our skills with data, AI, and cloud, and our general tech smarts to crack business challenges that looked too tough to consider, or where others have tried and failed. Big problems are everywhere, so we are too: we’re more than 30,000 problem solvers around the world, growing with each other and working with the biggest players in tech. Every one of us is a potential game changer, dedicated to applying The New to now. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Intelligent Software Engineering Services.
A top-flight data engineer who knows cloud architecture inside out, and back to front. Capturing and analyzing big data in the Google cloud environment is second nature thanks to your guru-level experience with Google's data solutions and their cloud platform. You’ve got the tech chops to design and develop the right solution for every client using a blend of GCP and 3rd party technologies. And thanks to your skills designing and building large data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics platforms using GCP is child’s play.
· Design and develop transformative and modern enterprise data solutions on GCP using both native GCP services and 3rd party data tech
· Design and deliver GCP architectures and environments that make sure customers get the most out of GCP and the cloud
· Create new experiences for the end user as part of a team ranging from industry specialist organizations t0 technology groups
· Work with management-level counterparts at clients and within Accenture
· Design native cloud application architectures
· Tweak applications to work better in Google Cloud
· Contribute to Accenture Google community meetups, assets and tools
· GCP Certification
· Minimum 1.5 years in either system engineering or another development background
· Hands-on-keyboard experience across a broad range of Google services, with deep-dive knowledge and skills in specific services (preferably working in a large organization)
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
· Familiar with the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
· Experience with application architecture patterns and best practice
· Working with IT and Business stakeholders
· Experience with public cloud automation and scripting tools like CFn, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, and Jenkins
· Experience with programming languages (compiled or scripted)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.