Penn Medicine Administrative Coordinator, Penn Medicine Academy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Administrative Coordinator, Penn Medicine Academy
Job ID :73413
Job Category: Clerical/Administrative
Specialty Area: Clerical/Administrative
Primary Shift: Day
Work Schedule: Full Time On Site
Penn Medicine Entity: Corporate Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Address: 1500 Market Street
Education Required: Per Position Description
Experience Required: Per Position Description
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Position Description :
Penn Medicine's Penn Medicine Academy (PMA) is looking for an Administrative Coordinator!
Working under moderate supervision, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a broad range of administrative duties to support the day-to-day operations of the Vice President, Learning and Organization Development, and the Penn Medicine Academy.
• Provide administrative assistance to Vice President of Learning and Organizational Development (e.g. scheduling, preparing for meetings, filing, organizing, answering phone, taking messages, making copies, etc.). Compile the monthly PMA Highlights for VP review and distribution.
• Coordinate high level meetings for the Penn Medicine Academy Vice President and Directors.
• Provide general administrative assistance for the department (e.g. organizing, processing mail, faxing, ordering supplies). Coordinate departmental events including but not limited to: monthly staff meetings, holiday events, celebrations, and others. Complete and track Check Requests Forms and RTP for expenses/purchases and submit to appropriate department. Fill out PA52 forms for review and sign off; submit to HR for processing.
• Assist PMA Coordinator with scheduling executive leadership, facilitators for PMA leadership courses (New Employee Orientation, Focus courses, Reqs2Checks, etc.). Assist in coordinating large scale meetings such as Leadership Forums, etc.
• Serve as point of contact for general departmental questions and functions, such as directions, parking, mail delivery, etc.
• Enter guests into the Visitor Management System for building access. Submit tenant requests with building management (badges, temperature adjustment, etc.). Assist with deliveries (sign off, distribution of supplies, etc.). Maintain and distribute parking passes and tokens to staff/visitors, as needed.
• Oversee maintenance of copiers (Ricoh and others) - service calls/inform, order supplies and toners.
• Act as Greeter for courses and events (i.e., New Employee Orientation).
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Minimum Requirements :
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
• High School diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of Executive/C-level administrative support experience required
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be attentive to detail
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
• Must utilize sound judgment
• Exhibit a high level of professionalism
Additional Information :
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.