Aerotek Machine Operator **Needed ASAP** in Pensacola, Florida
Seeking Machine Operators in the Pensacola, FL Area!
Job Summary :
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Sets up, operates and cleans production equipment and work area per Standard Work and training
· Leads their assigned utility Workers in performing production, cleaning and minor maintenance work
· Heavy machinery manufacturing and operation of designated and assigned equipment and machinery including but not limited to roll forming, press operation, milling, manufacturing fabrication, welding, cutting, routing, molding, extrusion, etc.
· Manufacture products and components according to product specifications, drawings, BOM’s, work orders and / or run
· Produces product to quality, rate and scrap standards
· Completes required paperwork and labels, accurately and consistently
· Maintains work area in accordance with 5S principles
· Verify product specification and product quality through inspection, observation, and measuring work pieces
· Adjust machine / equipment performance to meet product specifications and quality standards.
· Reads, understands and follows all rules, regulations and work instructions
· Works scheduled overtime (weekdays / weekends)
· Can lift up to 60 lbs. repeatedly
· Responsible for promoting safety awareness and keeping safety as a number one priority.
· Utilize hand and power tools, cranes, and other material handling devices for manufacturing assistance.
· Fabricate and assemble sectional and rolling doors sections and component materials as required by the job.
· Maintain a high standard for quality and an understanding of the types of defects that will affect product performance for our customers.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts open
Education and Experience:
2-5 years of industrial machine operating experience
Must be proficient with hand and power tools
Ability to complete LO/TO and minor troubleshooting to machines
Industrial experience, ability to lift 50 lbs.
Must have reliable transportation.
If interested, please reach out to Jay and email/upload an updated resume.
Direct Line: (850) 469 - 4456
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.