IQVIA Tech/Systems Support Analyst in Pasig City, Philippines
Responsible for resolving incoming telephone and email requests within the agreed service levels as well as handling Level 1 escalations including medical emergency situations and handle any customer escalations. In addition, he/she is responsible for assisting the Team Lead in the daily monitoring of support issues reported by the field and assures Help Desk Analyst (Level I Analyst) awareness. Job Responsibilities:
• Adhere strictly to shift schedule.
• Flexibility to changes in shift schedules.
• Provide comprehensive Customer/Technical support services to support center customers by phone and or email.
• Take all steps to troubleshoot issues reported to them and resolve or escalate to next level of support.
• Use all available Knowledge Management Tools during processing.
• Take all necessary steps to ensure customer satisfaction at the end of the service.
• Create and submit detailed call/email logs documenting customer interactions.Accuracy, thoroughness, and timeliness are key call /email logging components.
• Confirm and update customer profile information as needed.
• Act as first point of escalation for Help Desk Analyst (Level I Analysts) and be knowledgeable on client specific work flow.
• Promptly notify management of any potentially “dissatisfied” customers.
• Follow all documented escalation procedures, including hand off times, for issues requiring counterpart intervention.
• Confer with Team Lead to identify trending problems and work to develop solutions to open issues.
• Follow all documented procedures to handle open calls/tickets, including monitoring open call/ticket queues, placing follow ups, etc.
• Proactively seek and possess business acumen for all clients (internal and or external) supported.
• Maintain proficiency in all applications utilized by clients supported.
• Organize and utilize all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
• Assist in the mentoring of Level I Analysts Backup role.
• Be familiar with HD Supervisor functions and assume Supervisory responsibility in their absence.
• Perform customer support related tasks and special projects as assigned by management. Job Requirements:
• College graduate. (min. 4 year course) or equivalent work experience.
• Call center or sales skills and experience.
• Minimum of 12-18 months of Level I Help Desk/Technical Support experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer Service Skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, and Internet applications.
• Problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario.
• Candidate must be willing to work in shifting schedule.
• Must be willing to work in Ortigas.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled