Kelly Services TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER in Pasadena, California
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A EMPLOYEE BASIS* (without Sponsorship) NO C2C REMOTE*
NOTE If your experience is not in this area of specialty, please refrain from sending your resume.
Our Client located in Pasadena, California is expanding and currently seeks a
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
for a 6 MONTH “REMOTE” assignment with possible extensions!!
Leverage your SELENIUM - UAT - iOS experience
to take your CAREER to
the "Next Level" for 2021 and beyond!
Our Client is seeking a Test Automation Engineer to join a high performing team responsible for delivering a variety of solutions. Job duties include assuring the quality of software solution releases and guiding business partners (internal risk and compliance professionals) through User Acceptance Testing. Candidate should have knowledge of full system life cycles. Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required. Automated testing experience in the web and mobile environments.
• Minimum of 5 years “on-the-job” testing experience.
• Experience in Selenium, Cucumber BDD, Appium.
• Experience working on iOS and Android platforms.
• Strong detail orientation.
• The ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Responsible for testing software applications across QA/Test lifecycle of an application (i.e., SIT, UAT, Functional testing etc.).
• Responsible for designing automation test suites, setting up performance test systems and developing end-to-end system tests.
• Review configuration meets established best practices and standards.
· There is no per Diem with this position
· There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
· MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.