Lockheed Martin Finance Analyst (Level 2) in Palmdale, California
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
This position will support Advanced Development Programs (ADP) in Palmdale, CA supporting a multitude of program finance functions; including establishing and managing program Performance Measurement Baselines (PMB), analysis and reconciliation of actual costs, development of Estimates at Completion (EAC), and conducting Earned Value analysis and determination of appropriate Earned Value techniques and associated variance analysis using enterprise toolsets including COBRA. The candidate will also perform multiple financial analyses including cost allocation, cost control, and preparation of reports and contractual deliverables, assisting with the development and documentation of corrective action plans, and preparing analysis for presentations to various levels of leadership.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
A level 2 employee Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/working-here#benefits)
This position is in Palmdale, CA Discover Palmdale. (https://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/aero-palmdale-california)
• Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Experience in Microsoft Excel
• Financial analysis experience
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 3 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
• Familiarity with Systems, Applications, Products Software (SAP).
• Familiarity with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) concepts and their application.
• Familiarity with Hyperion/Accounting Data Analysis and Reporting (ADAR).
• Experience in developing program budgets and Estimates at Completion.
• Familiarity with cost/reporting systems similar to CostView, Cobra, and wInsight.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.