AdventHealth Hospice Admissions Liaison - PRN in Ormond Beach, Florida
Hospice Admissions Liaison - PRN
Location - New Smyrna, Deland, Orange City locations
Hours- PRN Days
The Admissions Liaison Nurse responds to referrals to the HospiceCare program to assess medical eligibility and enroll patients into the program. Promotes program growth by fostering professional staff development in assigned facilities and educating community resources on the mission of the hospice program. Assists in the organization through issues identification/resolution, physician education and consumer education. Duties at times may fall outside normal scheduled work hours. The Admissions Liaison is responsible for following the strategic growth plan and to meet productivity levels for the department
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing and admitting eligible patients
- Education staff, physicians, referrals sources of Hospice criteria
- Meeting productivity of admissions per day
- Documentation accuracy per Medicare guidelines
What will you need?
- Registered Nurse
- 2 years’ experience hospice or related field
- Disease management
- FL Driver’s License along with proof of current Auto Insurance
- BSN preferred
- 2 years’ experience critical care nursing preferred
- CPR preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Palm Coast
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.