Aerotek Maintenance Technician in Orlando, Florida
Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices.
Focus on producing quality product by monitoring quality levels and adjust the manufacturing processes to ensure product integrity.
Maintain controls for assuring successful plant performance to budgeted goals.
Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during operation and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
Assist and train production employees in proper operation and maintenance of machinery.
HVAC and facility maintenance with ability to repair forklifts when needed.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Perform routine maintenance and light to medium repairs to facility, equipment and systems that may consist of electronic, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic systems.
• Diagnose machine malfunctions, determine needed repairs, and perform repair or provide cost and time estimate for an outside contractor to repair.
• Provide recommendations for improving preventative maintained activities.
• Develop processes for equipment maintenance and Install new equipment or systems.
• Required to complete forklift repairs, compressors repairs, electrical (up to 480v), installing motors, etc.
7am-5:30pm OR 8am-6:30pm
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of welding equipment, overhead cranes, forklifts, paint systems, waste water treatment processes, general factory maintenance processes.
• Previous maintenance work experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• Ability to resolve situations in a timely manner and make sound business decisions.
• HVAC certification is preferred.
- • Ability to trouble shoot systems is a safe and diligent manner.
7am-5:30pm OR 8am-6:30pm
UNTIL JOB IS DONE
Competitive benefits package that includes medical (ie. PPO, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account options),
dental and vision coverage + a 401k plan. Additional benefit options include:
Employee Assistance Program
Basic Life, AD&D, and Other Insurance Coverages
Paid Time Off
Company Paid Holidays
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.