MasterCard Associate Specialist, Product Experience Design in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Specialist, Product Experience Design
Are you a design professional who wants to be on the ground floor of new UX/UI Design team highly focused on Voice of Customer and ensuring delivery of an optimal User Experience for customer service. Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
Global Customer Care is the trusted advocate leading the Mastercard experience for consumers, customers, colleagues and partners.
The User Experience role will assist in building and executing a framework to conceptualizing, rationalizing, and drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver awesome user experiences based on Voice of Customer feedback. Working directly with CX researchers, customers, product managers, and customer facing teams to create interaction design models; while working side-by-side with software development engineers in a scrum team to rapidly iterate.
• Co-create and Inspect the research, user flows, wireframes, designs, journey maps, and execution metrics using your own UX depth and delivery experience to assess risks and continuously raise the bar across all UX dimensions
• Possess the ability to partner with the Customer Intelligence team and synthesize feedback from multiple areas (voice of customer, usability testing, customer feedback, runtime usage metrics, etc.) to discover customer insights and optimize current and new experiences
• Provide thought leadership for the organization while mentoring peers on the UX team and across teams in UX approaches
• Partner with senior product decision makers to align UX vision and strategy across the company
All About You
• You have built up a rich portfolio showcasing your proficiency creating visual designs for service, mobile, browser and conversational user interfaces, conducting research and user testing, developing customer journeys, and driving design thinking
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and within the team to deliver a new business model and continuous improvements
• Proven track record of data driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
• Experience with a variety of design tools (ie: Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Figma)
• Familiarity with current web technologies, basic understanding of HTML/CSS
• Strong understanding of responsive design and cross-device considerations
• Ability to debate UX merits with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers
• Comprehensive experience in agile delivery methodologies (scrum, Kanban, etc.) with strong experience creating user stories, doing research, and creating user personas
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-179049