Rose International INC Network Architect in Oakland, California
Position Title: Network Architect
Position Number: 299786
Location: Oakland, CA
Desired Skill Set:
UNIX, SAS, Network Architecture, Data Analysis
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Systems Architect - Sr
Start Date: 11/26/2018
End Date: 03/01/2019
Location: Oakland CA 94612
SAS grid/ SAS architect
The resource can work from any KP region ( CTH)
They are migrating from mainframe to SAS grid
• Assesses system requirements and specifications and translates them into functional architecture.
• Identifies potential problem areas that could degrade system performance and recommends workable, practical solutions in a calculated manner to minimize program impact.
• Adjusts the architecture as necessary to meet changing program needs.
Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
• Skill Set: Specialized training and experience in multiple IT areas.
• Relevant architecture experience; or progressively responsible technology work-related experience, to include a minimum of demonstrated IT architecture, design, and development experience.
• -Advanced or expert knowledge and understanding of multiple IT areas (networking, software, data, security, Internet, operations) or architecture and core business functions.
• Client Server Computing.
• Distributed Processing.
• Develop Design Specifications.
• Internet Computing.
• Development Life Cycle for Software.
• Mainframe Computing.
• Development Methodology and Procedures.
• Software Evaluation.
• Schematic Architecture Design.
• Engineering Systems Architectures.
• Data Analysis.
• Network Architecture and Design.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)