Aston Carter Global Total Rewards Consultant in North York, Ontario
Total Rewards Consultant
One of our clients a Fortune 500 Company here in Toronto is actively looking to hire a "Total Rewards Consultant" to join their growing HR team.
You will shape and govern compensation and rewards programs for Canadian employees and for 90,000+ employees of our clients subsidiaries. In addition to providing support on a broad range of benefit plans and wellness programs. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of an organization that truly understand the value of EVP and the role that total rewards plays in the employee experience.
• You are a Total Rewards Consultant with 5 or more years of experience.
• You want to apply your expertise in compensation analysis on a national scale.
• You are a change agent and a strategic communicator who can effectively support evolution in total rewards for the system.
• You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on strategic initiatives.
What’s in it for you? This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will be part of the global HR organization delivering programs and capabilities to help enable the transformation. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the CPO; from managers to Executives and Franchisees.
As a Total Rewards Consultant, you will apply your expertise as you help spearhead the compensation, benefits and wellness initiatives
Position Description Our Total Rewards Consultant will focus on:
• Acting as an internal consultant. You will develop a deep understanding of the organization to provide subject matter expertise to both the business and HR team members to ensure policies and practices are applied consistently. You will provide guidance and advice to the business and HR colleagues on questions relating to compensation, job evaluation, market analysis and benefits.
• Supporting the evolution of our global Total Rewards programs. You will play a key role in the delivery of new compensation related initiatives. You will work closely with local and global Total Rewards and HR Business Partners to build out the roadmap and the change and communication plan to support changes in programs and practices. You will play a key role in the delivery of new compensation related initiatives.
• Providing expertise and support to HRBPs/Business. - Working collaboratively with other HR areas. You will come together to deliver compensation recommendations to support recruitment and promotion efforts taking into consideration internal equity and external competitive pay practices.
À propos d'Aston Carter:
Aston Carter, une division d'Aerotek, est un fournisseur d'envergure mondiale de services de recrutement et de dotation de personnel pour les sociétés à la recherche de professionnels du milieu des affaires hautement spécialisés. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Aston Carter s'engage fermement à offrir un service de premier ordre aux clients et aux professionnels du milieu des affaires dans un vaste éventail de disciplines, notamment la comptabilité, la finance, la gouvernance ainsi que la gestion du risque et de la conformité. Avec plus de 60 bureaux en Europe, Asie et Amérique du Nord, Aston Carter offre une expertise locale, régionale et mondiale pour répondre aux besoins uniques de ses clients. Reconnu "best of staffing" par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aston Carter s'engage à livrer un service hors pair a tous nos partenaires d'affaire.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.