ABBTECH Professional Resources, Inc. Business Process Analyst in North Druid Hills, Georgia
This program will fulfill the requirement for a self-motivated and detail-oriented public health analyst to provide effective and innovative data science solutions for the CDC COVID-19 pandemic response.
To produce ad hoc analyses of data, analyses to support programmatic activities, and to provide expertise in managing and analyzing large and/or complex datasets.
This project requires strong epidemiological, statistical, data management and SAS or R programming expertise.
This task requires
1) understanding and application of general statistical approaches including bivariate analysis, logistic regression modeling
2) strong SAS or R programming skills
3) orderly management of microcomputer files in a Windows environment to develop databases
4) importing, exporting, and manipulating data files (SAS, R), including recoding, transforming, and creating variables to accommodate analytic needs
5) provide training and end-user support for tools and technologies being utilized by CDC
6) performing other analytical and data related duties, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Epidemiology, Statistics, Biostatistics, or Math and 2 years’ of experience or MS, MPH, MSPH and 1 year of experience.
Experience with statistical data analysis and use of data analysis tools (e.g. SAS, R, STATA, EpiInfo, RedCap, SQL)
Previous experience working with Electronic Health Records, Laboratory Data, Bioinformatics, HL7, and/or public health communications.
Previous working experience at CDC, state/local other public health jurisdictions, or other organizations with a public health mission.
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans