DXC Technology Global Industry Analyst Relations, Principal in New York, New York
· The scope of this position is the senior most analyst relations executive globally for several key capabilities within CSC, working internally with clients at all levels (especially senior and executive management) to establish an industry analyst relations strategy and execute across internal and external stakeholder communities.
· The AR executive is responsible for formulating and executing global AR strategies and programs within the Corporate Analyst Relations team that involves close, sustained coordination with the company’s business groups with a secondary goal of sustaining a regional engagement program aligned to CSC’s global outreach. Planning, executing and measuring programs focused on complex business content.
· Serving as spokesperson for CSC with the analyst community for, at times, sensitive, complex business issues in a manner that builds confidence in CSCand theCSCbrand, its leaders and key strategic initiatives
· Organizing and leading formal and informal briefings with industry analysts, conducted by CSC executives ranging from C-suite executives to experts in narrower subject areas across all offerings units and capabilities.
· Participating in the formulation of the communication strategy for CSC’s vision and major initiatives, working closely with other functions within Corporate Communications, including Corporate Media Relations, Corporate Messaging, Digital Communications and Internal Communications.
· This position requires an experienced communications professional with demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market campaigns designed to position and promote technology offerings in a highly competitive market segment. It involves creative thinking, long range strategic planning, positioning and message development, program execution, project management, cross functional collaboration skills and regular interaction with corporate executives.
· The Principal Industry Analyst Relations professional is also responsible for managing a group of diverse stakeholders across the company, aligning communications, marketing, offerings and strategic functions as well as evaluating and recommending best of class operating model to serve key internal clients and influential external clients. Driving world-class quality AR cost structure, operations and execution.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities