NBC Universal Director, Retention Strategy, Peacock in New York, New York
Job Number 61245BR
Job Title Director, Retention Strategy, Peacock
Business Segment Direct-to-Consumer
Sub-Business Peacock Growth Marketing
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• You have 8+ years experience in DTC marketing, retention marketing or CRM
• You are a strategic thinker, problem solver, experienced project manager and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful long-term relationships with consumers
• You have experience working with data and analytics teams to identify and measure audience cohorts. You love working with data. Your first instinct to solving a problem is to start with data and ask questions.
• You are a testing pro with a good understanding of how to build effective tests and can communicate results to team members across varying levels of experience and technical understanding
• You have extensive project management and organization skills including: conceptualization, brainstorming, driving cross-team alignment, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analyses, managing learnings library and recommendations/next steps
• You’re a team player and very comfortable with collaboration.
• You have the ability to work independently, coordinate multiple priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
• You have a data-driven mentality to identify key areas of growth and are deeply familiar with tools to support CRM analytics and know how to read Tableau dashboard
• You have experience with CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing and multi-channel programs preferably from a B2C subscription-oriented business
• Previous experience managing a team
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.