Kelly Services Master Electrician in New Castle, DE - DIRECT HIRE ROLE WITH BENEFITS in New Castle, Delaware
Are you looking for a new opportunity with an amazing company? You found the right spot!
This is a Master Electrician role in New Castle, DE
We have partnered with a company that creates products and solutions to package customers pharmaceutical, medical and food products or to find innovative and customized solutions for printing and a variety of card applications. They are one of the leading manufacturers of films and packaging, and they offer the highest quality and tailor made solutions, but also think unconventionally and create innovative solutions that meet futures expectations.
This is a Full time DIRECT HIRE POSITION WITH BENEFITS
BENEFITS ARE OFFERED WHICH ARE MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION
Pay and Schedule - $70-80K/YR with ROTATING SHIFTS -
Monday thru Friday 2p-10p one week then 6a-2p the next week, on-call about every third weekend. May have to do 10p-6a occasionally if nighttime employee is out .
Great pay, benefits, and the potential to make extra money with OT
Maintenance - Master Electrician
• Possession of a Delaware Master Electrician license OR possession of a Master Electrician license from another state which meets Delaware license requirements or equivalent requirements as determined by the State Board of Electrical Examiners.
• Six months experience in interpreting blueprints, schematics or technical drawings.
• Experience with commercial 480 volt 3 phase.
• Familiarity with the National Electrical Code.
Will lead and manage all functions and activities within the maintenance process. This position will partner with supervisors, leads, managers and directors to implement and drive best practices and reliability. This strategic position will have a key role in successfully leading and maintaining a team culture along with a high standard of efficiency, quality, safety and cGMP. Demonstrates leadership through the development and training of team members to help drive a high level of daily quality production along with meeting budget and long-term improvements goals.
This position consists of assisting the Maintenance Supervisor ensure compliance with all electrical guidelines included in all Federal, State, City, EPA and OSHA laws and regulations.
• Conduct ongoing routine maintenance and inspections for electrical systems
• Troubleshoot electrical issues and repair faulty systems and/or equipment.
• Must continuously maintain a high standard of quality, safety, PPE compliance and cGMP practices
• Assist the Maintenance Manager and Supervisor in coordinating use of outside vendors who provide electrical and HVAC services to our facility and assist with electrical quotations.
• Keep records of maintenance and repairs
• Provide recommendations to leadership for any significant repairs or replacements needed
• Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of material; provide access for future maintenance; and avoid hazardous and unreliable wiring consistent with specifications and OSHA codes.
• Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install electrical conduit.
• Install, control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
• Connect power cables to equipment.
• Observe functioning of installed equipment or system correctly
• Coordinate activities with other employees and departments.
• Maintain records and paper work for jobs.
• Direct other electrician journeyman.
• Assist with checking accuracy and quality of all electrical work.
• Able to read and understand blue prints and wiring schematics.
• Responsible for the quality NEC and MSHA code requirements of the electrical work performed.
• Perform physical labor tasks associated with the jobs, (pull and coil wire, heavy lifting, etc.).
• Responsible to maintain knowledge of new and used electrical inventory and to recommend its use.
• Must be available for on-call rotation.
• Provide quality customer service to other departments by being accessible and friendly
• Assure compliance with guidelines to include Federal, State, City, EPA and OSHA laws and regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned within the scope and responsibility and requirements of the job.
For more information and an application, please respond to this Ad Or Give us a call (973).463.3494 you will be connected with a recruiter. -- TEXTING WILL GET A FASTER RESPONSE :)
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.