JBS USA OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE COORDINATOR in Natchitoches, Louisiana
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office.
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi -glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
Support the complex in implementing Pilgrim ’ s Management M ethod and managing elements of the People Pillar as an internal consultant .
• Maintaining 5S (Housekeeping) Program
• Abnormalities Management
• Goals (unfold and action plans)
Point of contact with corporate management method team and responsible for solve issues of understanding and applicability of all products/pr ocesses
Responsible for provide the status of Management Method implement ation for the Complex Manager, HR Manager and Live Manager.
Lead meetings to check the implementation and results;
Train plant team in PDCA Method and a ssure the accomplishment with 7 steps of PDCA Method for all gaps in the plant
Execute the DWR defined for this role and propose improvements; Keep the DWR Platform updated – or ganizational structure changes;
Lead self-assessment activities for Management Method.
Manage hourly training program and ensure timely completion of SOPs.
• 2 - 5 years manufacturing industry experience
• At least 1 year in Pilgrim’s
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Strong Excel user
• Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
• Good internal relationship
• Resilient & Flexible
• Teaching and coaching skills
• Hands-on & Detail
• Statistical skills (basic level)
• 6 Sigma certification (desired)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will be exposed to both an office environment , live environment and the production environment of wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the production environment is usually loud.
Applicant must also be able to do the following:
• Sitting 70% of the time and Standing 3 0%
• Workable use of both hands and able to grasp.
• Good eye sight (with or without corrective lens).
• Able to perform repetitive task.
• Able to walk, stand, reach, bend, climb, push, pull, and stoup.
• Able to lift up to 3 0 lbs. in weight.