DeVry Education Group Salesforce System Administrator in Naperville, Illinois
This position works in and manages complex cloud applications, including Salesforce.com, Docusign, AMC, Qualtrics, Touchnet, and other cloud applications. This position provides direct tier 3 support of these applications, and requires interaction with many constituencies to resolve business problems and fulfill requests. The person will work closely with IT application and support teams, as well as institution subject matter experts to build knowledge, develop new capabilities, and ensure timely resolution of issues and requests. Position requires excellent oral/written skills, strong analytical capabilities, and the ability to discuss technical issues or capabilities with non-technical audiences.
Monitors reported issues with production applications. Performs trouble-shooting, resolution and communication of reported issues to the individuals or institution.
• Establishes and executes defined processes/procedures for complex data loads and transformations into production environments.
Works with tier 1 and tier 2 support teams to educate them on proper procedures to ensure timely, correct first contact resolution.
Provides input to identify opportunities for automated tasks and steps that could expedite ticket resolution through the use of artificial intelligence tools.
• Assists the Application teams to test and implement new business capabilities. Works with cross functional groups on projects, enhancements, and defect resolution.
Performs minor maintenance, configuration and enhancements in Salesforce and other applications.
• Provides assistance for the institution training teams on new capabilities and ongoing support of these processes/procedures to help build the knowledge of institution subject matter experts.
• Maintains knowledgebase and content library with reliable information to improve support capabilities, and student / colleague experience.
• Works with the Application teams to monitor and communicate upgrades or releases per application• Assists in the management of a catalog of cloud capabilities for the institution.
• Manages and reports on license utilization and other key metrics for enterprise monitoring of Cloud Applications.
• As assigned, take on other special projects or assignments.
Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, or comparable Technical discipline preferred.
Salesforce certifications a plus, including Salesforce Admin/Advanced Admin, Sales and Service cloud consultant, and Developer/Advance Developer certifications
Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology working with cloud applications, preferably Salesforce.
Experience with enterprise projects and working with cross functional teams.
Experience with Salesforce.com managed and unmanaged packages.
Proven track record in managing and tuning large volume cloud applications.
Experience with integrations and troubleshooting defects.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly.
Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and evolving technical environment.
Excellent oral/written communications skills. Ability to dicuss technical issues with non-technical audiences.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Since our founding in 1931, DeVry University has focused on delivering a different kind of education – one based on experiential learning with real-world applications. When you join our team, you’re choosing an institution that serves students who are different, too: a diverse group of go-getters from all walks of life.
We know our colleagues are integral to the success of the institution. At DeVry, we’re guided by our culture of care, and we embrace values that teach us to care for students, self and colleagues. It’s one way we position our colleagues for success.
We are looking for engaged, caring colleagues to join our organization in serving our students. We take extra pride in our dedicated support teams, as well as our outstanding faculty members who have often worked for years in the fields that they teach. We believe all our colleagues deserve opportunities to reach their goals. Whether it’s career advancement, maintaining a healthy lifestyle or saving for retirement, our comprehensive benefits and professional development offerings can help you meet your goals.
If you want to be a part of an institution focused on providing high-quality education, care and attention, we invite you to apply for a position today.
Req Number: 2018-100800
Institution: Adtalem Global Education
FLSA Status: Exempt
External Company URL: www.atalem.com