Fortive Corporation Project Manager in Mumbai, India
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
• Deliver the Projects as per the targets assigned on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
• Deliver and manage projects by following APD (Accelerated Product Development) of Fortive Business System.
• Coordinate internal and external resources associated with the delivery of assigned projects
• Manage project budget allocation for assigned projects, including preparation of financial status reports for the PMO and functional leaders.
• Coordinate with Cross Functional Team such as Product Management, Engineering, Sourcing, Procurement, Operations, Reliability to deliver Quality, Delivery & Cost targets for assigned projects to be a focal point of contact and to ensure all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Manage multiple projects covering scope of electronics, mechanical & Hydraulics aspects and with the team spread globally.
• Coordinate with Global Product Management & Global Engineering for signoff on project scope.
• Develop a Master Project Plan as per the APD with detailed Weekly action plan, detailing the resource and time committed for the assigned project.
• Develop the Cost targets as per the Business Plan and in line with the Business requirements
Investigate and negotiate change proposals with relevant stakeholders.
• Periodic Monitoring of projects to ensure that milestones and performance indicators are met as per the agreed time frame.
• Direct and coordinate the development of strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of implemented project outcomes and provide advice on remedial action.
• Manage the expenditure of project budgets and prepare associated financial summary reports for members of the steering committee and functional leaders.
• Conduct Alpha and Beta Trials in Field for Product validation as per APD process.
• Responsible for ensuring the Activities right from Project Initiation to Project Launch.
• Prepare project status reports and other reports required as per project management methodologies of FBS
• The ideal candidate will have New Product Development experience in commodities such as Hydraulics, Die Cast Parts, Sheet Metal, Plastics etc.
• Knowledge with Microsoft Business Software (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project 2010)
• Strong Communication skills – both verbal and written, ability to correspond between multiple Gilbarco Locations & facilities.
• Self -Starter
• Demonstrated ability to plan, lead, and execute technical development projects with cross-functional teams.
• Training in PMI (Project Management Institute) methodology and eventual certification in CAPM/PMP is a must.
• Understanding of corporate and project finance.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company based in Everett, Washington, with 24,000 employees worldwide. Our strong portfolio is comprised of recognized, global leaders in attractive markets, and we generate more than $6B in annual revenue.
Although Fortive is a new company, our roots run deep. Our portfolio is built with strong brands that are established leaders in the markets they serve. Our operating companies have long histories of solving customers’ critical needs. And our heritage dates back to the earliest days of the globally renowned Danaher Corporation. This singular combination of past success and forward-focused innovation makes Fortive uniquely positioned to create, implement and accelerate progress.
At Fortive, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how FBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Primary Location: Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Req ID: GIL005094